Monday, December 7, 2009

Sakura Bloom Triathlon Challenge #3 - My Entry

For the third and final round of the Sakura Bloom Triathlon, each of us had to submit a video. The content was pretty much wide open. We got to try out a Essential Silk Sakura Bloom ring sling. I am LOVING it. So gorgeous!!! I have the chocolate/teal one and the photo on the website doesn't do it justice. It's scrumptious.

So I decided to keep it simple with this round, seeing as I gave birth yesterday! :) I wanted to feature my new little guy in the video, so I went with a basic instructional video on wearing a newborn in a ring sling. I'm supposed to stay in bed for three days after giving birth, so I'm rockin' some jammies in my video! No make up either, lol, but I think it works.

3 comments:

Sprout Soup said...

You go girl! Only a few hours old and you're making sling videos! :D Congratulations!

Desiree said...

Awe, wow ^_^ So fabulous.
I just saw you over on Steph's blog & wanted to come & say congrats on your new little one!
He's a beaut!

Leigh said...

Congratulations on your beautiful new baby, Becca! You look amazing and I am in awe of the fact that you are making instructional videos and popping out babies at practically the same time! I bow down :)
XOXO.