Sunday, November 15, 2009

Babywearing

Today I chose my next sling for the final Sakura Bloom Triathlon challenge. This time we chose from the Essential Silk collection. I am looking forward to trying a silk sling for the first time!

I must say, I'm going to have a hard time letting the Essential Linen sling go back to Sakura Bloom. It is gorgeous, and so *us* and no longer available on the SB website!

The deadline for the photo challenge is 11/18. I've got a photo chosen. I've consulted my beloved Dallas Area Moms board, as well as my own mom, and there is a landslide winner. I'm going to keep you all in suspense for a little while longer though!

But for now, here are a few more teasers. :) Can you see why I don't want to send the twilight/cloud sling back?!






1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Wow- love these. And I love the colors you chose for your slings!! GREAT choices.

Steph