Monday, October 12, 2009

It's getting crazy around here!

My due date is approaching in less than eight weeks and my calendar is filling up fast! I have a feeling these next few weeks are going to fly by!

I'm looking forward to a visit from my sister and her boyfriend this weekend. We plan on hitting up the State Fair of Texas for some sightseeing... and fried stuff. Dare I try the fried butter that's featured this year? Gak, probably not. But I will eat fried something, take lots of pictures and share them here!

I have a midwife appointment tomorrow morning. I don't expect any big news or anything though. Baby is moving, he can move my whole belly. I think he's still head down. I'm feelin' pretty good all in all! I'm very lucky that my body handles pregnancy pretty easily.

Random thought: I need to lay off the ju-ju-be.com before my diaper bag collection starts rivaling by babywearing stash.

Looking forward to the babywearing meeting this Saturday, send me a message or check out www.dfwbabywearing.com if you want to come!!!

No comments: